This fantastic Rotisserie Herb-Honey Pork Loin Roast is marinated in a beer and honey mixture, that helps to tenderize it. Though the flavors are simple, this pork loin will have your guests asking for the recipe. Serve with your favorite grilled vegetables and starch for a complete meal. Remember that this is a cheaper alternative to pork tenderloin, but just as flavorful.
Rotisserie Herb-Honey Pork Loin
- 1 pork loin roast about 3 pounds
- 1 1/2 cups of beer ale
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 of a small onion diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Place pork loin roast in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Combine beer, honey, Dijon mustard, chopped onion, paprika, olive oil, minced garlic, rosemary, salt, black pepper and pour mixture over the pork. Seal the bag and allow it to marinate in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Remove the pork roast from the bag. Reserve the marinade. Assemble loin on a rotisserie over an aluminum drip pan. Add about 1/2 cup of water to the drip pan. Turn the rotisserie unit on and cook with the lid down.
- In a saucepan, bring reserved marinade to a boil and then simmer on medium-low for 5 minutes. Remove the sauce from the heat. Baste the roast with the sauce every 15 minutes. Rotisserie cook the pork loin for 1 1/2 hours or until it reaches an internal temperature of 160 Make sure to check multiple spots to confirm doneness.
- Once cooked, remove the roast from the grill. Use heat resistant gloves to remove the rotisserie rod and prongs. Place pork onto a cutting board and let sit for 5 minutes before carving.
- For best results, carve into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Enjoy the pork loin roast with grilled vegetable skewers and your favorite side dishes.
Love Rotisserie Cooking? Want more great Rotisserie Recipes?
Take a look at The Rotisserie Grilling Cookbook!