This quick and smokey pulled pork rub, adds a little smoky spiced flavor to the meat. It will quickly become one of your favorite go-to rubs for pork roasts. This recipe will give you enough rub for one pork butt. Double or triple as needed.
- ¼ cup paprika
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar white
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika use more if desired
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until well combined. Use immediately on pork roast, or store spice rub in an air tight container until ready to use. This pulled pork rub will stay good for more than 6 months if stored in a cool, dark place like a cupboard. Discard any leftover rub that has come into contact with raw meat. This recipe makes enough pulled pork rub for 1 large pork roast. Double, triple, or even quadruple the recipe to suit your barbecue needs.
Not the Pulled Pork Rub you were looking for? Try looking at my list of the Best Pulled Pork Rub Recipes!