Solaire 42-Inch Built-in Infrared Gas Grill Review
- Three 27,500 BTU Ceramic Infrared Burners
- 667 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 1027 square inches
- 82,500 BTU total output from the main burners
- 18,000 BTU rear-mounted infrared rotisserie burner with full kit
- Continuous Spark Electric ignition
- V-Type Stainless Steel Cooking Grates
- Complete 304 Stainless Steel construction
- Convertible between propane and natural gas
- Made in the USA by Solaire
I began writing about Barbecue & Grilling in 1997 with one mission, to help the backyard chef have the best experience possible.
- Skillet Gochujang Brussels Sprouts
Easy, skillet brussels sprouts flavored with gochujang, honey, bacon, and a hit of smokiness from the grill.
- Smoked Beef Back Ribs
These fantastic smoked beef back ribs are tender, smoky, and spend a mere 3 1/2 hours on the grill.
- Smoked Au Gratin Potatoes
Smoked au gratin potatoes are the new and improved version of a comfort food classic. A delicious, easy recipe!
- Smoked Venison Tenderloin
Tender, marinated smoked venison tenderloin served with a delicious pineapple, ginger, and rum sauce.
- Smoked Onions
These delicious smoked onions, are easy to make, and have a fantastic smoky, caramelized flavor.