Surefire BBQ Pork Injection
For great barbecue pork, the flavor starts inside. This injection marinade balances acid, liquid and fats with simple by rich flavor profile that makes for great pulled pork. This is the perfect injection solution of serious pork.
Servings: 2 Cups
- 3/4 cup apple juice
- 1/3 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons rub mixture used on pork
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place all ingredients into a small saucepan and bring to a simmer for 3 minutes. Once brown sugar has melted through and the mixture is well combined, remove from heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes before using. Discard any remaining mixture after it has come into contact with raw meat.
- The mixture can be stored in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days after preparation. Simply bring up to room temperature before using.