The Best Burger Rub
Grilled burgers are delicious, but this seasoning rub will really add a fantastic flavor to the patties. This recipe makes enough for a few dozen burgers, so it's a perfect amount for a large cookout. Take this seasoning rub along with you to tailgating events and camping trips. You'll be glad you did.
Servings: 1 Cup
- 1/4 cup coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl. Use immediately or store in an air tight container in the cupboard for up to six months after preparation.
- Sprinkle desired amount on to patties and cook as directed. Use about 1/2 teaspoon per burger. If making stuffed burgers with bacon, season lightly.