The Best Burger Rub
Sure, grilled burgers are good, but this seasoning rub will really add a fantastic flavor to those patties. This recipe makes enough seasoning rub for a few dozen burgers, so it's a perfect amount for a large cookout. Take this rub along with you to tailgating events and camping trips. You'll be glad you did!Print Pin
Servings: 1 Cup
- 1/4 cup coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- Combine burger rub ingredients in a small bowl. Use immediately or store in an air tight container in the cupboard for up to six months after preparation.
- Sprinkle desired amount on to patties. I use about 1/4-1/2 teaspoon per burger, depending on size. If making stuffed burgers with bacon, then season them lightly. You can try this rub mixture on steaks and in meatballs as well.
Photo by: Sabrina Baksh