The Ultimate Brisket Mop
Probably the best all around mop for all large cuts of beef, but especially suited for brisket. Give this one a try to help keep your next brisket most and flavorful.
Servings: 2 Cups
- 1 1/2 cups white vinegar
- 1 /3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- Juice of two large lemons
- 2 tablespoons rub used on brisket
- 1 tablespoon Tobasco sauce
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- Combine mixture in a medium bowl. Let mixture stand for 10 minutes before using.
- To use, brush or mop on to brisket halfway through cook time. Do so at least three to four times during cooking process. Discard remaining mop after use.
- If making ahead of time, store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days after preparation. Bring up to room temperature before using on brisket.