Twin Eagles 30-Inch Built-in Gas Grill$3800
- Two 25,000 BTU cast stainless steel burners
- 520 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 768 square inches
- 50,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- Full rotissiere system included
- Complete welded 304 stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel hexagon rod cooking grates
- Electronic (12-volt battery) hot surface ignition
- Two interior mounted halogen lights
- Ceramic barrier
- Sold as propane or natural gas - convertible
- No rotisserie option available
- Made in the United States by Twin Eagles
Full Review - Twin Eagles 30-Inch Built-in Gas Grill
Twin Eagles really does make some of the best gas grills in the world. In my opinion, they also make the best looking grills. Their sleek design is subtle and elegant. But it is their performance that really stands out. These are powerful, even heating grills. The performance is fantastic and they are a joy to cook on. They are also quite expensive. This little, two-burner model runs around $3,500USD and is just a basic grill.
You can add in an infrared burner, so this really could be an ultimate steak grilling machine. Even more powerful with the option for lower, traditional grilling. It is also a great option for those who have the money, but not the space. At 30 inches across, you can fit this into an enclosure as little as three feet wide.
The only real problem with this grill is that. It is too small for many people. As a secondary grill or a small space unit, it's fine. It really is a great grill. But for this kind of money, it is limited in versatility. You should be able to get more out of a grill.
Still. If this grill meets your needs, then it really is the small space outdoor kitchen grill to own.