- Four 25,000 BTU stainless steel tubular burners
- 1000 square inches of primary grilling space
- 100,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 14,000 BTU rear mounted infrared rotisserie burner with full kit and two position rotisserie
- Complete seamless welded 304 stainless steel construction
- 3/8-inch hexagonal stainless steel cooking grates
- Electric continuous spark ignition
- Two built-in halogen grill lights
- High temperature ceramic briquette barrier
- Convertible between propane and natural gas with additional equipment
- Made in the United States by Twin Eagles
Full Review - Twin Eagles C-Series 54-Inch Built-in Gas Grill
Few grills can truly stand out as the best of the best. Twin Eagles has maintained it position among the best and this huge gas grill insert is not only a thing of beauty, but a powerhouse. The four main burners can burn though 100,000 BTUs of gas in an hour generating intense searing power. Yet with the dials turned down this grill is delicate enough for the thinnest fillet of fish or capable of putting a gentle kiss of heat on vegetables. This is elegance with professional responsiveness and power.
It is in the engineering that Twin Eagles shines and the C-Series is the best they produce. This built-in gas grill comes with a full rotisserie system, including a powerful infrared rotisserie burner. The rotisserie rod can be put into two different positions so it adjusts for what you are cooking. You might want a roast close to the heat or a chicken farther away. The choice is yours.