- Three 13,000 BTU top ported stainless steel burners
- 513 square inches of primary cooking space with a total of 669 square inches
- 39,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- Stainless Steel cooking grates
- Weber iGrill compatible
- Handle mounted grill light
- Electronic Ignition (one AA-battery)
- Cast aluminum and porcelain coated steel construction
- Cover and propane tank sold separately
- Sold as Propane or Natural Gas - not convertible
- Made in China by Weber-Stephen Products Company
Full Review - Weber Genesis II SE-310 Gas Grill
Weber has done a great job of trying to confuse their customers. With as many as 15 models of the Genesis Gas Grill, it can be hard to figure out which one to buy. The truth is, most of those models fall by the wayside when you look at the whole catalog. The Weber Genesis II SE-310 Gas Grill is a basic grill. It has three burners and pretty much nothing else. There is no sear burner, rotisserie burner, or side burner. After all, if you are not going to use those features, why pay for them.
Of course, if you do want a side burner and Weber's 'Sear' burner, then look at the Weber Genesis II SE-335. However, that model will cost you an extra $250USD. This model, at around $800 is more reasonable, but still an investment.
What makes this grill stand out among the Genesis Grill is that you are getting what they call the 'Special Edition'. This is a basic gas grill, but with heavy, high-quality stainless steel cooking grates. You even get Weber's handle mounted grill light. It is, those cooking grates that make the difference. They are heavy and smooth. This means excellent heat transfer with grates that are not as prone to sticking to food. Easier to clean and maintain as well.
So, if you want a Weber Gas Grill and don't want to spend more than you have to, this is the model to buy. The warranty is one of the best in the industry, and you get all that great Weber support.