- Three 10,000 BTU top ported stainless steel burners
- 424 square inches of primary cooking space with a total of 529 square inches
- 30,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- Porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates
- Electronic Ignition (one AA battery)
- Cast aluminum and powder-coated steel construction
- iGrill compatible
- Fold-down left-side table
- Cover and propane tank sold separately
- 10-year’ bumper to bumper’ warranty
- Sold as Propane or Natural Gas – not convertible
- Made in China by Weber-Stephen Products Company
Full Review – Weber Spirit II E-310 Gas Grill
- Excellent burner design
- Solid construction
- Weber Support
- No extras
- Low heat output
Beginning in 2018, the Weber Spirit line of gas grills utilizes Weber’s new burner system. The top ported burners are designed to improve heat from front to back for a better cooking experience. While the overall heat output is low, this little gas grill can still deliver for the average griller. The porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates are heavy and are excellent in both longevity as well as heat transfer. While this grill might take a few minutes longer to heat up compared with similarly priced grills, it does the job it was designed to do.
Ideal for small spaces, this two-burner grill has fold-down side tables for a minimum footprint. It isn’t much else to this grill and at around $500USD there are many larger and better-featured grills. What makes this model stand out, eventually, is that it is a Weber. This means good construction, a high degree of attention to detail, and of course, Weber’s support. The warranty on this model is 10 years across the board. If anything goes wrong in that period of time, Weber will fix it.
The 424 square inches of primary cooking space meets the needs of most families. This isn’t a huge grill, but it has plenty of space and the three-burner design offers versatility, particularly when it comes to indirect grilling. Aside from this, the Weber II E-310 is a basic gas grill and certainly more expensive than many of the store brands sitting next to it. On the other hand, it is generally better built and definitely better supported.
You can also go smaller with the Weber Spirit II E-210 Gas Grill.