- 1 cup beef broth (Minor's Beef Base recommended)
- 1 tablespoon whiskey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder sub with garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
If using a beef base, prepare according to package directions.Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and let the mixture stand for 10 minutes before using . This will ensure that the salt and sugar have dissolved properly.
To inject your brisket, lay it out flat. Looking down on the meat, inject into the center of the meat every two inches, working from one end to the other. Squeeze in the injector slowly and move to a new location when the liquid starts to leak out a little. Work your way through the entire brisket getting a small amount of the solution into as many places as possible.
Calories: 101kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2482mg | Potassium: 248mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 13IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 1mg