- 3 pounds chuck roast cut into 1-1 1/4" chunks(remove any external fat from roast)
- 10-12 skewers
- for marinade:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 lemons juiced
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons cumin powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salt coarse
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coriander powder
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- 1 tablespoon mild chili powder
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered cloves
Place meat pieces in a resealable plastic bag (use two if necessary). Combine all marinade ingredients and pour over meat, making sure that all of the pieces are well coated. Seal bag and placed in refrigerator for 4-12 hours.
Preheat grill for medium heat.
Thread 5-6 pieces of meat onto each skewer. Place kebabs on grill and cook for 15-17 minutes, turning every 3-4 minutes.
Once meat has cooked through (165 degrees is well done), remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes. Serve on warmed flatbread.
Calories: 417kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 117mg | Sodium: 1454mg | Potassium: 702mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 135IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 7mg