- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/3 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce add more if preferred
- 1 tablespoon spice rub see notes section below
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
Bring marinade ingredients to a simmer over medium heat for 2 minutes. Once rub has dissolved into mixture, add butter and simmer for an additional minute or two.
Remove mixture from heat and allow it to cool completely before using.
To use, simply draw some of the mixture into the meat injector, and insert into roast in multiple spots. Discard any remaining marinade that has come into contact with raw meat.
Calories: 190kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 353mg | Potassium: 525mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 482IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 141mg | Iron: 4mg