Ultimate Grilling Cookbook: Everything You Need to Know to Master Your Gas or Charcoal Grill
Take your grill game to the next level
Learn to sear steaks, smoke brisket, and cook whole chickens low-and-slow with this complete guide to grilling. This book will teach you to handle fire like a pro with step-by-step instructions for every style of grilling. It also has an overview of the key tools and ingredients every backyard barbecuer needs.
- Know your grills—Get a crash course in grilling equipment—with an in-depth comparison of gas vs charcoal options—to figure out exactly what kind of setup is right for you.
- Master your technique—Fire up the grill with total confidence as you learn how to handle direct heat, indirect heat, and dual-zone grilling.
- Prepare a feast—Whip up barbecue classics from all over the world with 101 delicious recipes that range from Pulled Pork to Tandoori Rack of Lamb.
Turn up the heart and master your grill with The Ultimate Grilling Cookbook.
The Complete Guide to Smoking Meat
There’s something about the intoxicating aroma of brisket roasting over an open flame. Makes your mouth water, doesn’t it? The Complete Guide to Smoking Meat gives you the know-how to make melt-in-your-mouth smoked meat at home. This essential smoker cookbook provides clear, step-by-step methods and recipes that will get you fired up about BBQ and turn you into a meat smoking master.
What sets this BBQ cookbook apart from other smoker recipes cookbooks:
- Smoker fundamentals—Learn all about smokers, the basic tools you’ll need, how to set up cooking zones, and more.
- Master your fire—Discover which wood to use to achieve the flavor you desire, how to prep meats, and strategies for achieving the perfect amount of smoke.
- 100 smokin’ good recipes—Make everything from traditional low and slow BBQ to hot and fast meat dishes, including Central Texas Barbecue Brisket, Spicy Smoky Dino Ribs, and Peruvian Chicken with Aji Verde. You also get smoked sides and fruit- and vegetable-based recipes to add to your wood-fired repertoire.
Cook up the best BBQ in town with The Complete Guide to Smoking Meat.
The Rotisserie Grilling Cookbook
While you can grill a burger or steak without a cookbook, rotisserie grilling is tricky. With everyday grilling, most people cook things with roughly even thickness and they can tell when the meats are done just by looking at them. Try something bigger, like a leg of lamb, a whole turkey, or a full pork shoulder, and they have a problem. Most grills will completely char the outside long before the inside is cooked to a safe temperature. The solution, of course, is a rotisserie. The Rotisserie Grilling Cookbook shows how to set up, maintain, use and troubleshoot a rotisserie spit. It includes 105 recipes that will expand your outdoor cooking repertoire, including dry-brined Thanksgiving turkey, whole country ham for other holidays, whole chicken, duck, game hens, and big cuts like beef ribeye roast or leg of lamb. Beyond the meat recipes that are the core of the book, it includes rubs, glazes, and mops that are specifically crafted for long, slow cooking over a rotisserie, and even some ideas, like a spit-roasted whole pineapple, from beyond the world of poultry and meats.
Kebabs: 75 Recipes for Grilling
Everyone loves grilling up kebabs, but it’s easy to fall into the mushroom, pepper, chicken/beef rut. In Kebabs, Derrick Riches and Sabrina Baksh take this quick and easy grilling method for a brand new spin. They traveled the backroads of the Barbecue Belt and studied street-food stalls where skewered, grilled foods are most famous, like Greece, Turkey, and the Middle East, India, and even Japan (Yakitori) and France (Brochettes).