- Three 18,000 BTU cast stainless steel burners
- 615 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking are of 816 square inches
- 54,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 10,000 BTU rear mounted infrared rotisserie burner
- Stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Electric continuous-spark ignition
- Two internal halogen lights
- Includes full rotisserie kit
- Sold as propane or natural gas - convertible
- Made in China by The BBQ Guys
Full Review -Blaze Professional 34-Inch Gas Grill
The BBQ Guys, formerly Shopperschoice.com is the leading online retailer of grills and smokers. They have a huge inventory or other peoples grills. So, a few years ago they decided to produce their own brand. Blaze products has a wide range of grills and outdoor cooking products. At the top of that list is the Blaze Professional 34-Inch Gas Grill. Built to go toe to toe with some of the biggest and best brands out there, this grill has a lot to offer.
The focus of the Blaze Professional is on stainless steel. From its cast stainless burners to the heavy, stainless steel cooking grates. Overall, the construction quality is good. At around $4,500USD it should be. Features include a full rotisserie system with rear mounted infrared rotisserie burner and LED lit control panel. All in all, this is a good grill and worth investigation. It might just be the perfect grill for you.
A couple of things, however. This Blaze grill is made under contract for Blaze Grills. They are not the manufacturer, just the importer. So yes, this is a store brand. It is much better than other store brands, but still. This is worth mentioning. Another point, is that there isn't mucht that makes this gas grill stand out against the competition. It is heavily marketed and well supported but in this price range, there are many great grills to look at.