Blazn’ Grillworks Grid Iron Pellet Grill Review
- 1012 square inches of primary cooking area with up to 1000 square inches of total cooking space
- 180 to 450 degrees F/82 to 232 degrees C temperature range
- 30-pound capacity rear mounted pellet hopper with a quick empty trap door
- Stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Five-degree increment temperature controller
- Powder-coated steel construction
- Made in the USA by Blazn Grillworks
Blazn’ Grillworks Grid Iron Pellet Grill
- Good Heat Retention
- Thick Construction
- Large Capacity Hopper
- Large Capacity
- Limited Temperature Range
I began writing about Barbecue & Grilling in 1997 with one mission, to help the backyard chef have the best experience possible.
- Smoked Au Gratin Potatoes
Smoked au gratin potatoes are the new and improved version of a comfort food classic. A delicious, easy recipe!
- Smoked Venison Tenderloin
Tender, marinated smoked venison tenderloin served with a delicious pineapple, ginger, and rum sauce.
- Smoked Onions
These delicious smoked onions, are easy to make, and have a fantastic smoky, caramelized flavor.
- Hot Cheeto Queso Mac and Cheese
From-scratch queso mac and cheese topped with pulverized Flamin’ Hot Cheetos. Comfort food and snack food all in one!
- Garlic Butter Tomahawk Steaks
Tomahawk steak is seasoned with a simple rub, cooked on the grill, then seared in a garlic butter.