- Three 13,600 BTU Stainless Steel Burners
- 498 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 630 square inches
- 40,800 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 12,000 BTU flush mounted side burner
- Porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates
- Enamelled steel construction
- Piezoelectric ignition
- Propane tank and cover sold separately
- Available in propane only
- Made in China by Char-Griller
Full Review - Char-Griller 3-Burner
Strip a gas grill down to its basics and you might get something like the Char-Griller 3-Burner. True, this grill comes with a side burner that might or might not be something you need, but as for grilling, it is hard to make a grill that is simpler. The body of this grill is just a metal barrel cut in half (actually it isn’t, but). This is an attempt to reproduce the appearance of old-school charcoal grills that people used to make out of metal oil drums.
Three gas burners sit inside and it even has a pair of largely pointless smokestacks on top. These are really just decorations, but they fit the styling. Considering the price, you can’t expect a lot from a grill like this, but for a basic burger grill, it isn’t a bad unit to consider. It won’t last long, but then you do get what you pay for, and for the price, you can get a little more out of this grill than you can the competition.