- Three 8,000 BTU burners
- 310 square inches of primary cooking space with a total of 449 square inches
- 24,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- Porcelain coated steel cooking grates
- Two side tables
- Piezoelectric single spark ignition
- Powder coated steel construction
- Cover and propane tank sold separately
- Sold as Propane Only - Not convertible
- Made in China by GHP Group
Full Review- Dyna-Glo 3-Burner Open Cart Gas Grill
Dyna-Glo is a brand name of the GHP Group who specialize in importing inexpensive outdoor products They have been in the market for several years now and they have show that they can deliver low cost grills and smokers that work well enough to put them ahead of many other brands. The Dyna-Glo 3-Burner Open Cart Gas Grill is cheap. It is lightweight and not terribly durable, but for around $100USD it is one of the least expensive grills on the market. As a cheap alternative (and remember, in this price range I recommend Charcoal Grills over Gas Grills), it isn’t necessarily a bad choice.
The Dyna-Glow 3-burner open cart grill is a 47-pound gas grill with porcelain coated steel wire cooking grates and little else. The three burner design gives it some versatility though the 24,000 BTU maximum output from these burners will limit how hot it can get. The body is stamped steel and not very thick, so it isn’t going to hold in a lot of heat. As a cheap grill for the occasional burgers and dogs, it can perform, just keep the expectation low.