Lynx Professional 36-Inch Built-in Gas Grill Review
- Three 25,000 BTU cast ceramic burners
- 640 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 935 square inches
- 75,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 14,000 BTU rear-mounted infrared rotisserie burner
- Full rotissiere system included
- Complete welded 304 stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Electronic continuous spark ignition
- Two interior mounted halogen lights
- Ceramic/stainless barrier
- Available with infrared main burners
- Sold as propane or natural gas – convertible
- Made in the United States by Lynx Grills Inc.
I began writing about Barbecue & Grilling in 1997 with one mission, to help the backyard chef have the best experience possible.
- Skillet Gochujang Brussels Sprouts
Easy, skillet brussels sprouts flavored with gochujang, honey, bacon, and a hit of smokiness from the grill.
- Smoked Beef Back Ribs
These fantastic smoked beef back ribs are tender, smoky, and spend a mere 3 1/2 hours on the grill.
- Smoked Au Gratin Potatoes
Smoked au gratin potatoes are the new and improved version of a comfort food classic. A delicious, easy recipe!
- Smoked Venison Tenderloin
Tender, marinated smoked venison tenderloin served with a delicious pineapple, ginger, and rum sauce.
- Smoked Onions
These delicious smoked onions, are easy to make, and have a fantastic smoky, caramelized flavor.