The Napoleon Prestige PRO 500 Grill is a premium-grade unit that possesses high-quality craftsmanship and top-of-the-line features.
derrickriches.com is supported by you, our readers (the smartest, best readers in the world). We may earn an affiliate commission if you buy through a link on this page. This comes at no cost to you. Learn more.
The Napoleon Prestige PRO 500 has much to offer the backyard chef. Besides durability, this professional style grill boasts four stainless steel tube burners, 48,000 BTUs of cooking power, stainless steel cooking grates, and up to 500 square inches of cooking area (900 total). The stainless steel, self-cleaning sear plates help to control flare-ups and keeps food from drying out.
The Prestige PRO 500 is a versatile unit with a rear infrared burner for slow cooking and a side burner for searing. The hood includes a temperature gauge and retains its heat. The LED control knobs have limitless color options, with two interior lights for night-time illumination of the grill’s surface. The stainless steel cart includes an ice bucket and double doors for storage. Want a touch of luxury? Peruse the accessories.
Read more about the Napoleon Prestige Pro Series
- Color and Exterior: stainless steel
- Fuel and Type: propane gas grill
- Cooking grate: 28 X 17 3/4″
- Main cooking: 500 sq. ft.
- Warming area: 400 sq. ft.
- Total cooking area: 900 sq. ft. (dual level system)
- Width: 66.5″
- Depth: 25.5″
- Height: 51.75″
- Weight: 254 lbs.
Napoleon Prestige and Prestige Pro grills feature warrantied parts in two phases: lifetime and 15-year. Contact Napoleon for an in-depth list of warrantied parts.
- Stainless steel lid
- Porcelain enamel lid
- Aluminum castings
- Stainless steel cooking grids
- Stainless steel tube burners.
- Stainless steel sear plates
- Porcelain enamel cast iron grids
- Stainless steel infrared rotisserie
- Infrared bottom/side burner
Napoleon Prestige Pro 500
- Stainless steel construction with high-performance features
- Four stainless steel burners with high heat capabilities for the perfect sear
- Rotisserie kit included (consult retailer for confirmation)
- Infrared side burner for intense searing
- Grill grates with unique wave shape
- Reduced food drippings and flare-ups
- Even heat distribution
- Cart includes folding shelves, two cabinet doors with ample interior storage, and locking casters.
- LED Spectrum knob lighting, available in multiple color choices.
- Large cooking space that fits up to 22 burgers or several steaks.
- Made in Canada
I have been writing about Barbecue and grilling for 25 years. I have cooked on almost every grill or smoker ever built. In those years, I have always endeavored to match people with the grill or smoker that is right for them. I believe that the right product is the one that you find easy to use, capable of doing everything you want and lasting for years. If you have a good first experience, you will be back for more. In this way, we grow barbecue for the next generation. I want you to make the memories that your children will cherish.
This article and the website it appears on use sales affiliates to cover the cost of operation. If you choose to purchase a product through the links I have provided, a portion of that sale will go to me. It helps me create content so I can help you and others have the best barbecue experience. I am grateful to all my readers over the years who have been so kind as to assist me in my exploration of outdoor cooking. Thank you.