- 175 to 650 degree F temperature range
- Porcelain coated cast iron cooking grate
- Upper cooking grates adjustable
- 20 pound hopper capacity
- 1,211 square inches of total cooking space
- Simple dial temperature control
- Powder coated steel construction
- Direct searing capability
- Fire Pot ash clean out
- Total weight of 207 pounds
- Made in the China by Oklahoma Joe's a division of the WC Bradley Company
Full Review - Oklahoma Joe's Rider Deluxe Pellet Grill
Coming Spring 2020.
Full Review coming as soon as I have a chance to test the Oklahoma Joe's Rider Deluxe Pellet Grill.
Oklahoma Joe's has been taking a more innovative and a aggressive stance in the outdoor cooking market. After 2019's introduction of the Oklahoma Joe's Bronco Drum Smoker they have now turned their eye on the very hot pellet grill market. At around $600USD, this is a simple yet competitive grill. Certainly one worth looking at in the under $1,000 price range. There are few bells or whistles on this grill, but it does have a movable deflector plate that promises direct grilling at temperatures over 600 degrees F. Expect this model to go toe to toe with the least expensive offerings from Traeger.