sinart Two Burner Gas Grill$248
- Two 16,000 BTU burners
- 378 square inches of primary cooking space with a total of 503 square inches
- 32,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- Porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates
- Two fold down side tables
- On knob piezoelectric spark ignition
- Powder coated and stainless steel construction
- Lid mounted window
- Cover and propane tank sold separately
- Sold as Propane Only - Not convertible
- Made in China by Cuisinart
Full Review - Cuisinart Two Burner Gas Grill
Walmart survives by selling products that look better than they are. Their grills tend to be shiny and full of features. The Cuisinart Two Burner Gas Grill currently sitting on their showroom floors is a small, simple gas grill. It has two main burners and little else related to grilling. It does, however have some low grade stainless steel body parts and nice big window in the lid. You can watch your grill cook without getting up from your chair. Of course, this isn't much of a feature. Glass in grills gets coated in grease and smoke and soon becomes opaque without constant cleaning. It looks good in the store, not so much once it has been used a few times.
Cuisinart has a full line of outdoor cooking products these days. Don't be fooled though. The company known for its kitchen appliances is now a massive brand that will put its name on virtually anything. This gas grill is made in China under contract. Cuisinart has little to do with the construction other than specifying the look and features. Ultimately, the problem with this grill is that it looks impressive, yet it lacks weight and quality construction. The glass in the lid weighs more than the burners. Ask yourself which is more important and then think about whether or not you really want to own a grill like this.