- Four 12,000 BTU burners plus one 15,000 BTU 'sear' burner
- 473 square inches of primary cooking space with a total of 650 square inches
- 61,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- One 12,000 BTU standard side burner under a flush mounted cover
- Porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates
- Two side tables
- Piezoelectric single spark ignition
- Powder coated steel construction
- Cover and propane tank sold separately
- Sold as Propane Only - Not convertible
- Made in China by GHP Group Inc.
Full Review - Dyna-Glo 5-Burner Gas Grill Model# DGH474CRP
The Dyna-Glo 5-Burner Gas Grill Model# DGH474CRP is a standard, inexpensive gas grill exclusive to Home Depot stores. The promoted feature is its 'sear burner'. This is, in truth, a standard gas burner with slightly higher BTUs under a unique cast iron cooking grate section. This burner produces up to 15,000 BTUs while the other four burners can reach 12,000 BTUs. In truth, this feature isn't that impressive. It will get a little hotter, but not considerably.
You also get a 12,000 BTU side burner with this grill, but it is very typical of Dyna-Glo grills. This unit weighs around 73 pounds. Considering the cast iron cooking grates, you can see how much material is used to make the rest of the grill. Of course, at around $250USD, this is an inexpensive grill, but you do get what you pay for. My recommendation is something a little more basic with a better build quality.
Consider my list of the Best Gas Grills Under $250 for some better alternatives.