- Two 13,250 BTU top ported stainless steel burners
- 360 square inches of primary cooking space with a total of 450 square inches
- 26,500 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- Porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates
- Fold-down side tables
- Electronic Ignition (one AA battery)
- Cast aluminum and powder-coated steel construction
- iGrill compatible
- Cover and propane tank sold separately
- Sold as Propane only – not convertible
- Made in China by Weber-Stephen Products Company
- Also available in Stainless Steel exclusive to Home Depot
Full Review – Weber Spirit II E-210 Gas Grill
- Excellent burner design
- Solid construction
- Weber Support
- Small footprint
- Small cooking area
- No extras
Beginning in 2018, the Weber Spirit line of gas grills utilizes Weber’s new burner system. The top ported burners are designed to improve heat from front to back for a better cooking experience. While the overall heat output is low, this little gas grill can still deliver for the average griller. The porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates are heavy and are excellent in both longevity as well as heat transfer. While this grill might take a few minutes longer to heat up compared with similarly priced grills, it does the job it was designed to do.
Ideal for small spaces, this two-burner grill has fold-down side tables for a minimum footprint. There isn’t much else to this grill and at around $400USD there are many larger and better-featured grills. What makes this model stand out, eventually, is that it is a Weber. This means good construction, a high degree of attention to detail, and of course, Weber’s support. The warranty on this model is 10 years across the board. If anything goes wrong in that period of time, Weber will fix it.
The 360 square inches of primary cooking space on this model isn’t impressive, but for the average family, or couple, it has the space necessary to do almost everything. Being a two-burner grill, its indirect cooking capacity is limited. Items cooked over an indirect fire will need to be regularly turned for even cooking.
If you are looking for something larger, try the Weber Spirit II E-310 Gas Grill.